We did not scan Virtua Flash Policy Daemon for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for Virtua Flash Policy Daemon are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.
"With the introduction of Adobe Flash Player 9,0,124,0, Flash Player will not make a socket connection directly to a server without first obtaining explicit permission from that server. This will require some systems and networks to open up ports or run new services in order to support granting permission."
This daemon handle this with performance in mind : it's written in C and with libev which permits use of KQUEUE (BSD) or EPOLL instead of SELECT/POLL.
- Linux or BSD-like OS.
- a GCC like compiler
- FreeBSD 7.0-STABLE (i686) with all backends except EPOLL
- Linux 2.6 CentOS (x86_64) with all backends except KQUEUE
- Linux 2.6 Ubuntu 6.06.2 LTS (i686) with all backends except KQUEUE
Here's the engine's process :
1. Tests which backend are available on host system (epoll / kqueue / select...) and select the best of them.
2. Load policy file in memory
3. Bind socket
4. On event (ie. tcp connect()), start a loop
5. Validate TCP handcheck and start another loop for each clients